JOIN THE T&C TRANSPORTATION TEAM!
Here at T&C Transportation Services, LLC, we pride ourselves on providing safe, reliable, professional services and recognize that the quality of our drivers determine the quality of the service we provide. As a driver for T&C Transportation Services, LLC you will receive training in the following areas:
- First Aid
- Diabetes and Blood-Borne Pathogens
- Defensive Driving (National Safety Council)
- Operational Procedures
- Emergency Procedures
- Proper Securing of Car Seats, Harnesses and Restraint Systems for Wheelchairs
- Customer Service
- Preventive Maintenance
Applying For A Position
We offer positions for healthcare transportation drivers, school transportation drivers and more!
If you are interested in becoming a driver with our company, you must complete our brief in-person screening process at our office located at 3509 Haworth Drive Suite 207 Raleigh, NC 27609:
- Call to schedule an screening with our Office Manager (919) 467-5317
- Upon completion of screening, our interview team will decide if you are a good candidate and the selected applicants will complete the Wake County School System application and Complete our T&C Job Application Form
- We will review the documents and the selected applicant’s application will be submitted to the Wake County Public School System for approval. If approved, only then will the applicant be notified and then he/she must successfully pass a drug screening, physical examination, TB test, obtain a certified criminal background record and obtain your certified driving record before employment can be offered.
See below for our position requirements!